This is quite powerful
A man died, when he realized it, he saw God coming closer with a suitcase in his hand.
– God said: Alright son its time to go.
– surprised the man responded: Now? So soon? I had a lot of plans…
– I’m sorry but its time to go.
– What do you have in that suitcase? the man asked.
– God answered: Your belongings.
– My belongings? you mean my things, my clothes, my money?
-God answered: Those things were not yours they belonged to the earth.
– Is it my memories? the man asked.
-God answered: those never belonged to you they belonged to Time
– Is it my talents?
-God answered: those were never yours they belonged to the circumstances.
– Is it my friends and family?
-God answered: I’m sorry they were never yours they belonged to the path.
– Is it my wife…
View original post 181 more words