When looking at diseases that affect the daily lives of millions of individuals each and every day, you’ll see some of the most common diseases already have a cure or a way to stop the progression.
CORONARY ARTERY DISEASE ✔️
CANCERS✔️ HIV / AIDS✔️
But, when you get to the more complicated diseases such as Alzheimer’s, that one seems to stand alone because, partly, it is one, if not THE, most misunderstood disease in the world today.
The reason being there is:
– no known way to prevent Alzheimer’s
– no way to, 100%, stop the progression of Alzheimer’s
– no way to stop delusion, disorientation or forgetfulness
– no way to stop the inability to create new memories
– no way to continue completing simple tasks or recognize common things
– no way to stop aggression, agitation, difficulty with self care
View original post 532 more words
One thought on “WHY? WHEN? HOW?”
Thank you for this post! There’s lots of good information here.