I have learned in my life that:
- no matter how much I care, some people just don’t care back.
- you cannot make someone love you. All you can do is be someone who can be loved. The rest is up to them.
- you should always leave loved ones with loving words. It may be the last time you see them.
- your family won’t always be there for you. It may seem funny, but people you aren’t related to can take care of you and love you and teach you to trust people again. Families aren’t always biological.
- it takes years to build up trust, and only seconds to destroy it.
This is your life, and it’s been waiting for you to discover it. Up until now you may have been thinking that life is hard and a struggle, and so by the law of attraction you will have experienced life…
View original post 27 more words